1. Any smartphone or device, anywhere, anytime.
2. The most effective way of training and sharing knowledge
3. 70% more cost-effective than standard classroom-based training
4. Reduced travelling cost both for trainers and trainees
5. Trainees are not removed from the workplace for long hours at a time
6. Gives great convenience and flexibility to employees and learners. They
have the freedom to learn at their own convenience, at their own pace, anytime.
7. eLearning Courseware is available 24/7
8. Courseware can be refreshed and updated whenever needed
9. Reduction of the “Carbon Footprint” – printing is eliminated completely
10. eLearning better suits the millennial workforce with the ability to present a continuous learning experience.
11. Geographic independence: Courses can be conducted from anywhere and it further allows for courses to be taken off-line to places without Internet access.
12. eLearning Courseware is easy to use. Once the student is familiarized with the web interface environment the course material is easily accessible.
13. eLearning makes it easy to track and report on learner progress